Update – the sale I originally wrote this post about is over but they are having a new sale today. The 20% for new customers (at the bottom) should still be valid.
Hope that helps!
Hanna Andersson is having a one-day sale today – 25% off pretty much everything including 25% off of clearance (Today only! 25% off Almost Everything at Hanna Andersson. Valid 10/11). Here is a list of my best value choices – keep in mind that you can also get regular price stuff like glow in the dark Halloween long johns or sweater dresses for 25% off, I just thought I’d call out what I thought were some of the best bargains.
[Also, if you haven’t ordered from Hanna online before here is my new customer referral link (you get 20% off your order and I get a 20% off coupon too)]
- Pajamas – yes, Hanna pajamas are expensive but they last forever! They are regularly $36-$44 but some in the sale are as low as $18 per pair. I have Hanna PJs that both girls have worn that still look almost perfect – these things last.
- Swedish slipper moccasins – they have all kinds of slippers on sale and styles of mocs, but the best buy here are these R2D2 ones, sure to please any Star Wars loving child. Their licensed Star Wars stuff generally sells out pretty fast, so I doubt these would go to a deeper sale.
- Girls Five-Piece Wardrobe Sets – These are a good deal even when not on sale – you get 3 dresses and two pairs of leggings for $50 less than it would cost you to buy everything individually – but it’s an even better deal now that you save an additional $30+ on the sets today!
- Boys Art Tees In SuperSoft Jersey – these are 40% off, not 25%, but I’m not complaining. They have 12 different styles – check out the bike and hamburger ones too!
- Random home stuff for kids’ rooms – I don’t generally look at the Hanna Home section but I clicked over and they have a bunch of Home stuff on up to 50% sale, separately from the promotion they’re advertising today. Here are pics of some cute things that I liked that were half off or close to it – wall decals for $11.25, bamboo baby mobiles (great baby present), curtains, and rugs.
The only sad part – there is no free shipping (Hanna Andersson pretty much never has free shipping). But if you live near a store, you can choose “Ship to Store” at checkout to have it shipped there for free, to pick up at your convenience.